When it comes to organizing your kitchen, it can seem a bit overwhelming – much like organizing your car. So much so, until today, you’ve put it off (many times!)
But, if you’re looking for some practical tips and tricks to help keep your kitchen organized, then you’ll love this infographic.
It’s a simple checklist that will give you the inspiration and ideas needed to get organized today:
Embed this infographic on your site:
Kitchen Organization + Storage 101
- The Cookware Zone: Stash pots and pans in the cabinets nearest the stove for easy access.
- The Dish Zone: Store everyday dishes and glasses near the dishwasher or the kitchen table.
- The Seasoning Zone: Arrange spices and cooking oils in the order of most used to least.
- The Storage Zone: Keep reusable containers and food wrap together.
Pots, Pans, And Baking Sheets
Tip: Keep ‘em separated to stay organized
- Nest nonstick pans carefully to avoid scratching the synthetic coating
- Use standing dividers to keep baking sheets organized
- For extra room, try storing pot lids in holders on cabinet doors.
Dishes and Servingware
Tip: Smart placement will keep everything within reach
- Keep fancy dishes or serving bowls on the top shelf and everyday plates and bowls on the bottom shelf
- Avoid breaks and collecting dust by hanging all wineglasses from the stem using a simple mounted hanger rack.
Tip: Maximize efficiency by using the door interiors
- Glue a sheet of cork board to pin this week’s recipes or a baking conversion cheat sheet!
- Centralize food storage by keeping tinfoil and plastic wrap within reach
Over to You…
Do you have any kitchen organization tips, tricks or hacks that you’d add to the list?
Any particular tools or products that help you stay organized?
Let us know in the comments section below